STIM3 REVISION HISTORY:
(Note: Versions are numbered according to the Daqarta
version they were released with.)
- Bug Fix: Using B: parameter on
STIM3.GEN line in DQA.CFG could cause
corruption of ADC driver or other code.
(Always OK on INIT line.)
- Bug Fix: B: parameter (or default) on
STIM3.GEN line in DQA.CFG was not properly
checked to avoid crossing 64 Kbyte absolute
memory boundary for boards using 16-bit
DMA, only 8-bit. (Always OK on INIT line.)
- Interlocks added to prevent output toggles
during Pause mode.
- DigOut can now be toggled on directly with
default 100-sample pulse on bit 0.
Formerly required setup to avoid error
message 'Must have at least one active page
- BUG FIX: Parameters on STIM3.GEN line in DQA.CFG were
improperly handled in certain situations.
- Full support for full duplex sound cards.
- Forces Trigger Source to
Stim when any
output goes active,
Intern when all go
inactive. Intern may still be set manually
with output active in RTime mode.
- Misc menu Sync is now reset (All, A+B, A)
whenever Pg Mode is changed.
- When Pg Mode is set to All, cursor is now
excluded from Sync changes.
- Bug Fix: Trace became unsynchronized when
Master was turned on after individual
or DigOut output(s).
- Cursor readout averager is now reset
automatically when stimulus is changed.
- Support for boards with inverted DAC data
- Preliminary DMA support for
full-duplex sound cards, etc.
- Step Hz/N control added.
- BUG FIX: Summation of multiple tone
components now clips at positive or
negative full-scale limits on overflow
(beyond 100% total Level), instead of
rolling over to the opposite polarity.
- BUG FIX: DAC and DigOut outputs now
reliably go to zero when the respective
output states are toggled off.
- BUG FIX: When non-zero Level is changed
while a tone component page
is Off, the
page remains Off. If Level is raised from
0.00% the page still goes On automatically,
and if set to 0.00% it goes Off.
Initial Release 8-6-97.